Composition: 10% urea peroxide+17%EDTA+ glycerol + polyethylene glycol+carboxymethy cellulose CMC+sodium hvaluronate
C-ROOT EDTA Root Canal Lubrication gel User Manual
[Product name] EDTA root canal lubrication gel.
[Structural composition] It is mainly composed of disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, urea peroxide, polyethylene glycol, polyoxy (40) stearate, glycerin, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose and water; The accessories are dental conveyors.
[Model and specification] 0.2 g/piece, 0.5 g/piece, 2 g/piece, 3 g/piece, 6 g/piece, 10 g/piece.
Performance index EDTA content: the mass percentage content (w/w) (represented by disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate) should be 17%~22%; the content of urea peroxide: the mass percentage content (w/w) of urea peroxide should be 5%~12%, and the deviation value should be 30% of the marked amount. PH: pH value 4~7. [Scope of application] It is applicable to root canal preparation. It is used to clean and remove residues in the root canal during root canal preparation. [Usage]
1. Rubber barrier shall be used first during root canal treatment to avoid contact between EDTA root canal lubricating gel and oral mucosa;
2. Install the matching tooth conveyor (head) on the syringe and tighten it
3. Squeeze this gel into the root canal orifice, dip an appropriate amount of this gel on the root canal file, carefully put it into the root canal orifice, and immediately perform root canal preparation operations: 4 If necessary, add root canal lubrication gel again until the root canal is ready to form:
5. This product can be used for many times, but not for one time. After each use, immediately pull out the dental conveyor (head), tighten the sheath, and seal it: dental conveyor (head) is not allowed to be used again;
6 This product can be used in combination with the dental irrigator as required in clinical use. [Precautions]
1. This product should be used by a professional stomatologist;
2. Dental conveyor (head) shall not be used for the second time;
3. In case of contact with eyes, skin, mucous membrane, etc., immediately wash with plenty of water;
4. Waste shall be treated as chemical waste;
5. Rubber barrier shall be used during root canal treatment to avoid contact between EDTA root canal lubricating gel and oral mucosa; 6 Do not pass through the root tip. [Contraindications]
1. The patient suffers from uncontrolled and progressive systemic diseases;
2. X-rays showed the affected teeth with underperforation;
3. People who are allergic to this product.
[Transportation and storage] Sealed transportation and storage in an environment below 26 ℃. [Product Registration Certificate No.] JXZZ 20,202,170,255 [Product Technical Requirements No.] JXZZ 20,202,170,255 [Production License No.] JSYJX Production License No. 20,200,060 [Production Date] See the label and the outer packaging box [Expiry Date] See the label and the outer packaging box (Service Life] 24 months
[Registrant/manufacturer/after-sales service unit] Beijing Sairute Oral Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. [Domicile] 301, Building 10, Yard 12, Juyuan Middle Road, Mapo Town, Shunyi District, Beijing [Production address] 301, Building 10, Yard 12, Juyuan Middle Road, Mapo Town, Shunyi District, Beijing [Contact phone] 010-56467681
Email firstname.lastname@example.org [Illustration]
[Postal Code] 101300
[Preparation date of the manual] May 28, 2020 [Revision date of the manual] July 27, 2020
[Revision date of the instruction manual] October 20, 2020 Warning, upper limit of temperature to avoid exposure to the sun Refer to the instructions for use